As a business Connetics is involved in delivering one of the most essential services of modern day life. Our vision is to be the best in this exciting and rapidly growing industry. Our people are the key to our success and are without question our most important asset in realising this goal.
To this end, we recognise the importance of attracting, developing and engaging highly skilled and motivated people. We have a wide range of roles covering many areas of specialisation across the company, including:
- Design engineering – power systems and lighting
- Technicians – protection, SCADA
- Line Mechanics and Live Line Mechanics
- Electrical fitters and supervisors - high voltage and industrial
- Cable jointers – HV and LV, paper and polymeric cables
- Civil construction - plant operators, handypersons, labourers
Other areas of the business support these specialist roles. These areas include health & safety, finance, information technology, administration handymen and labourers.